July Newsletter for Consumers

Check out our July Newsletter here:

July Consumer

Here’s a summary:

Universal Genius

As a follow-up to my article about the Disney® cruise, I wanted to share with you some experiences with the Universal resort in Orlando. We visited there after our cruise because our kids just love it. In fact, they love it more than Disney’s Magic Kingdom, mainly because the rides are so much better. See what I learned at Universal Studios and how Harry Potter can change your marketing strategy.

The 9 Word Rule

You see the Jones family with a new car, a boat in the yard with a fancy new truck to pull it. They might have the dough to afford this or, just as likely, you might be seeing everything they have parked in the driveway.  Investing for wealth instead of buying cars requires putting your paycheck above your ego. You can’t care what other people think. What are the 9 words that can make a difference?

No More Couch Potatoes

Summer is a great time to find a new hobby or take up a new activity or sport. You have a little free time and the weather is usually nice. See these tips and a few apps that we some of the staff at Torrid recommends to help you get off the couch and get going.

Puzzles

Who doesn’t love a puzzle or two to take a little brain break during the day. Our full newsletter offers just that! Check those out on page 4

Try RetirementView Banner

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup