Make Retirement Simple Book Hits #1 on Amazon.com Kindle

My first book has been published on Amazon Kindle and hit #1 on several of the charts!  It’s very exciting.  The print version will be coming out in the next couple of weeks.

I’d just like to thank my co-authors Travis Evans, Craig Cassidy, and Jeff Biro.   Congratulations to you guys too for being a “Best Selling Author”!Book-AmazonBestSellerCollageScreen

If you want to check out the KINDLE version here it is on Amazon.com:  http://amzn.to/2cffv2J

WOULD YOU LIKE THIS BOOK FOR FREE? Get our LABOR DAY SPECIAL and we will mail you a PRINTED COPY once it is ready later this month.  You will get ALL of the following if you get going this Labor Day weekend:

1). Full RetirementView software
2). The Latest 2016 Edition (and 2017 edition when it is ready in January)
3). you get 1 year of updates from date of purchase
4). you get our QuickStart Guide
5). you get unlimited support by e-mail and phone.
6). you get our iron-clad 100% 90-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee (new customers only).
7). you get our online training videos that teach you how to use the software.
8). BONUS: LIVE Q&A Call with Tim Turner – bring all your questions
9). BONUS: $25 TARGET GIFT CARD
10). BONUS: FREE 2016 CD IN THE MAIL
11). * BONUS *: Copy of Print Verion of Tim’s Best Selling Book “Make Retirement Simple” (once it is ready in print)

If you’d like to get this, click here to order!

About Tim Turner

As founder of Torrid Technologies, Tim is an expert in retirement and financial planning with over 20+ years experience designing software for companies like AXA, TIAA-CREF, Pacific Life, Sun Life, The MONY Group, Sentry Insurance, The Hartford, MassMutual, LPL and many others.

Try RetirementView Banner

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup