Retirement Planning… Can Men Learn From Women? Article on Forbes.com Outlines Where Men Should Model Women’s Pattern of Saving Diligently and Investing In a Disciplined Manner

Retirement Planning… Can Men Learn From Women? Article on Forbes.com Outlines Where Men Should Model Women’s Pattern of Saving Diligently and Investing In a Disciplined Manner

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2014/10/02/retirement-planning-men-can-learn-from-women/

Can you attest to this in your own household? Have you noticed patterns similar to what’s outlined in the article in yourself or in a mate? Comment here.

Try RetirementView Banner

Comments

1. I think what we have in our household is the opposite of what the article is telling about. haha! My husband is an amazing saver and good financial planner and investor. So, I think i don’t belong to those women whom men can model.
    I think, we can’t really put a definite conclusion to who is the best gender when it comes to saving or investing. There’s a lot of differences that affect the decision process of each gender or person. Like women lives longer, takes a lot of caregiving responsibilities from the family – reasons that will make them think about preparing about their future retirement and taking insurance services earlier than men should. I say that both genders can learn from each other, not just one from the other

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup