Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert or Dish?

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dessert, treat, or dish?

Please post your thoughts below… and from all of us at Torrid Tech… have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Doceur-de-france Dessert Case - Pumpkin pie on the bottom

Doceur-de-france Dessert Case – Pumpkin pie on the bottom

About Tim Turner

As founder of Torrid Technologies, Tim is an expert in retirement and financial planning with over 20+ years experience designing software for companies like AXA, TIAA-CREF, Pacific Life, Sun Life, The MONY Group, Sentry Insurance, The Hartford, MassMutual, LPL and many others.

Try RetirementView Banner

Comments

1. Pumpkin pie is a favorite at our house, but Thanksgiving is not the same at our house without mashed potatoes.

2. n.y. cheesecake

3. Denny Nikkel says

Tim, finished my navy career in beautiful May-retta. Thanks for the Thanksgiving message. May you and yours remember why we share a sincere blessing and fine food on this day. Guess, now that you’ve prove to be human (go figure) I may have to check out you many faceted web info. I do have a little experience with annuities and retirement counseling….some people actually followed the plan!
    I am aware it’s not socially correct, but may The Good Lord Smile on you and your family.
    from sandy Yuma AZ

4. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Denny.

5. I can’t think of anything that is not my favorite

6. Scott Zalaha says

I’m with Ben on this but, my mom use to make the best ambrosia and Waldorf salads in the world! If you’ve not enjoyed either of these delights, I urge to give it a try.

7. Scott Zalaha says

Happy Thanksgiving!

8. Tim,

Thanks for the nice message. My favorite is hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I wish you and you family an outstanding Thanksgiving!

Steve

9. Yumm. You too Steve!
    -Tim

10. Heide Connelly says

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I hope you and your family had a nice time.
    My favorite is Apple Pie…but I tend to have a small slice of each!

Heide

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup