Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert or Dish?

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dessert, treat, or dish?

Please post your thoughts below… and from all of us at Torrid Tech… have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Doceur-de-france Dessert Case - Pumpkin pie on the bottom

Doceur-de-france Dessert Case – Pumpkin pie on the bottom

About Tim Turner

As founder of Torrid Technologies, Tim is an expert in retirement and financial planning with over 20+ years experience designing software for companies like AXA, TIAA-CREF, Pacific Life, Sun Life, The MONY Group, Sentry Insurance, The Hartford, MassMutual, LPL and many others.

Try RetirementView Banner

Comments

1. Pumpkin pie is a favorite at our house, but Thanksgiving is not the same at our house without mashed potatoes.

2. n.y. cheesecake

3. Denny Nikkel says:

Tim, finished my navy career in beautiful May-retta. Thanks for the Thanksgiving message. May you and yours remember why we share a sincere blessing and fine food on this day. Guess, now that you’ve prove to be human (go figure) I may have to check out you many faceted web info. I do have a little experience with annuities and retirement counseling….some people actually followed the plan!
    I am aware it’s not socially correct, but may The Good Lord Smile on you and your family.
    from sandy Yuma AZ

4. I can’t think of anything that is not my favorite

5. Scott Zalaha says:

I’m with Ben on this but, my mom use to make the best ambrosia and Waldorf salads in the world! If you’ve not enjoyed either of these delights, I urge to give it a try.

6. Scott Zalaha says:

Happy Thanksgiving!

7. Tim,

Thanks for the nice message. My favorite is hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I wish you and you family an outstanding Thanksgiving!

Steve

8. Heide Connelly says:

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I hope you and your family had a nice time.
    My favorite is Apple Pie…but I tend to have a small slice of each!

Heide

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup