Best Advice From 3 Former Advisers

One criticism of retirement planning.

If you had to find one problem with the whole business of retirement planning, it might be that it is staffed by advisers who have yet to retire!  That’s certainly not to say that professional advisers don’t know what they’re talking about. I happen to know there many top notch advisers out there. They work tirelessly to assist clients and to help them retire successfully.  I, quite often, hear them seeking solutions to improve the financial welfare of their clients. I talk to several of those great advisers almost every day here at Torrid Technologies!

Interesting perspective

I ran across this article today about three former advisers sharing the things they’ve learned in their own retirement.  I found it especially relevant.  Since I enjoyed it, I just had to pass it along.  Most noteworthy – one of them even hired 2 advisers for himself. Check out the article from Marketwatch to see why he uses two different folks. Maybe what they’ve learned can help you make a plan for your own retirement.

Can we hear from you?

So hey all you retired advisers out there, please give us your insight. Share the best lesson you learned in retirement that could help other advisers?

If you used one of those awesome advisors out there, please share the best advise you received?

Try RetirementView Banner

Speak Your Mind

Try RetirementView Banner
default-poup